Sunday, May 17, 2009

Invisible Wishlist

Last week a very pretty blogger friend of mine asked me to confirm my home address. I figured she wanted to send a gift for my newborn. When asked, she has no idea what to give! Hahaha. She asked me whether I have a wishlist. I do have an invisible wishlist but all my wishes are for myself; not for baby. On the top of my wishlist now is an electric oven which I am going to buy pretty soon because I have enough cash for it already. *grin* Thanks to BIL, my ex-breadmaker and part of my newborn Angpow.

Next would be to buy paint and re-paint my bedroom. The walls in my bedroom are so ugly now with maps all over it and *artwork* by my children.

Since I have a newborn now, someone asked me whether I need the Baby Bedding Sets. I would love have one but it will be inconvenient as long as I am still breastfeeding; you see, I co-sleep with my newborn.

If anyone of you is not breastfeeding or not co-sleeping with your baby, then you may want to hop over to Baby Bedding Palace. You can get a very good bargain there now; as low as $59.98 for a 12 piece baby crib bedding sets. The designs are very nice too. How I wish I can own one but that will be a waste of money since I won’t be using it.

No comments: