Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Home Security System is a Must Now

MIL was very sick 2 years ago. At that time, the family was contemplating whether to employ a maid or install a home security system where she can buzz us or the medical emergency unit if she needs help. We ended up employing a maid because we do not want her to do lots of housework at the same time.

At the present economic situation now, burglary is getting rampant. One of my blogger friends just got robbed a few weeks ago and I also heard news from my parent that a few houses were broken in, in our neighbourhood.

Now is the time to spend on one good home security system like the one provided by ADT.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Crime does seem to be on rise especially with the recession setting in. I think now is a good time to consider a home security system. I hope you get one fitted before its too late!!