Monday, October 22, 2007

Riviera Maya When I am Rich

I received a call from my newly ex-colleague, the Operation Manager that resigned last week asking me how's thing in the office and whether I can cope. I am good, nothing much is happening yet. Only the foreign worker hanging around at the parking lot while waiting for the Production Manager to come in who is always late for work with permission from the big boss of course. Anyway, that is not his problem anymore.

He told me that he just came back from a holiday in Cameron Highland. Ah! How I wish I can be there too but I was stuck here caring for the sick; my children. Well, one day, when I am rich enough, not only Cameron Highland, I will bring my whole family for a vacation in Riviera Maya Resort. Anyone want to come with me? Pray that I will be rich soon ya. :)

No comments: