Wednesday, September 19, 2007

He is a generous man

The colleague that is resigning is a very generous man. Every festive season, he will buy meat and goodies for the foreign workers that work with this company out of his own pocket money. The boss never does that. He told me that when they are happy, they will take his instructions and perform better in their job.

Recently I was chatting away with my other colleagues about High School Musical in his presence. You see, I am a big fan of High School Musical. I have watched the movie numerous times until my girls commented, "Oh No! Mommy, not again!" hahaha.

I got a surprised of my life when he told me that he is giving me High School Musical tickets for me and my family to watch the show! He is too generous. God bless his soul. :)

No comments: