Friday, May 18, 2012

Permanent Makeup

Permanent makeup. Permanent? Cannot be removed at all? Like tattoo? The only permanent makeup that I know is the artificial eyebrows. Let's Google to find out more about it...
Permanent makeup is a cosmetic technique which employs tattoos (permanent pigmentation of the dermis) as a means of producing designs that resemble makeup, such as eyelining and other permanent enhancing colors to the skin of the face, lips, and eyelids. It is also used to produce artificial eyebrows, particularly in people who have lost them as a consequence of old age, disease, such as alopecia, chemotherapy, or a genetic disturbance, and to disguise scars and white spots in the skin such as in vitiligo. It is also used to restore or enhance the breast's areola, such as after breast surgery. - extracted from Wikipedia
So, it is tattoo. If I am still young, I think I would want to get the eyelining makeup to enhance my double eyelids. ;) Btw, any of you got barrie permanent makeup? I am sure they are one of the best around. But I have to go to US to do that! At permanent makeup barrie a detailed consultation is performed with Kimberly Crook, Owner and Master Makeup Artist before they proceed with the procedure. Best of all, Glow Day Spa offers the best permanent makeup prices in Toronto.

No comments: