Thursday, March 26, 2009

No Internet At Home for 2 weeks

In a few hours time, I will be away from the WWW for at least 2 weeks. No, I am not popping today. I am going to cancel my internet line here so that hubby can transfer the internet line from his apartment to our home so that we don't have to pay every month RM110 for the internet line that we won't be using.

A friend told me that Streamyx may take longer than 2 weeks and that I have to "chase" them every day and every hour! I hope I don't have to do that. Hubby knew an officer there and hopes she could help us pull some strings.

Meantime, I will be blogging from hubby's internet cafe. That means only an hour a day I'll be online. =( Looks like I will go back to reading books and spending time in the bookshop looking for reading materials to keep my mind occupied before I pop.

At first I thought of canceling my internet line on the last day of my billing that is on the 6th but on 2nd thought, I better do it now since I can still drive to hubby's shop. Once I pop, I will be confined at home and I hate to see those USD passes me by just like that.

No comments: