Monday, December 08, 2008

We are going to have a birthday party afterall

I thought I want to save money and not spend on any birthday party this year but due to request from family members, we are going to have a party for my 2nd girl.

It is going to be a simple birthday party with no decoration but I have requested my cousin sister to help me prepare some games for the children.

Food will be simple too; fried bee hoon, fried chicken, sotong balls, jelly, and watermelon.

Ordered a Cinderella printed fresh cream cake upon my girl's request that cost me RM58.

I invited only 4 families and reminded them not to give any angpow but buy small and cheap present for my girls. If I tell them not to bring anything, they will sure give angpow one and angpow normally values higher than birthday present. =)

No comments: