Friday, November 28, 2008

Too Much Post About Finance

Hubby complaints that almost every post that I wrote I talk about money. I am not the only one talking about money. Almost every bloggers are ranting about money now. With US recession, it effect almost every country in the world because their are the biggest buyer. Americans don't buy, we have to cut down on production. When a company stops producing, workers will be retrenched.

The petrol price increased, all consumer goods increases. Petrol price reduced, not all consumer goods decrease their prices. Generally everything is expensive and at the same time, our income are lesser.

Everyone is taking about being frugal.

I told hubby that there is a season for everything. Now is the season of me ranting about financial difficulties and I believe soon, I will write about God's blessing us financially. =)

No comments: