Friday, November 07, 2008

Still Have The Urge To Study

With No.4 coming, I have to scrap the idea of taking a second degree. Now, I may have time to sit infront of the computer and blog away but when No. 4 comes, I can't imagine how will I cope.

Anyhow, I still have the urge to study. I was thinking of going for sewing class so that I can sew pretty dresses for my girls and make money too, selling them online like one of my blogger friends. But that will need me to leave home which I can't when No. 4 comes.

Maybe when No. 4 starts kindy, I will have the opportunity and time to pursue my dream. I will definitely opt for online degree because it does not require me to leave home. =)

“This blog post was based on information provided by Blogitive. For more information, please visit Blogitive.com.”