Friday, September 19, 2008

Cheapest Dining Table, Cheapest Bed and Cheapest Mattress

That is what I told the furniture shop owner the moment I stepped into her shop. I want the cheapest, please! "Oh, it is for your apartment is it?" Oh she can read my mind! =D

Cheapest Dining Table
After going through the catalogs and some honest advice from her, the cheapest 4 seaters dining table is around RM280 but the top is made of chip board which will surely damage if water spills on it. Ok, we can forget about it, I can't be changing dining table for the students every year. Then she showed me a 6 seaters glass table which is on promotion; RM380. It looks more classy and durable. So I added that to my list.

Cheapest Queen Size Bed
That will be the metal bed and the cheapest is RM200. No other option. Took that too.

Cheapest Mattress
This one I don't care how it looks like, I just want the cheapest and not so thin. She gave me a 6 inch mattress which cost RM140. Took that too.

Total = RM720.00. Request her to round it up to RM700.00, she agreed coz we frequent buy furniture from her. =D

Next, I need to find the cheapest water heater, bedsheet and curtains.

I really need to fully furnish the apartment before October because we have people renting it as holiday apartment and soon the new students are coming in to stay in November.

No comments: