Monday, July 21, 2008

Options Xpress Anyone?

In May, I was so excited to be receiving for the first time USD2k from working online. It was really my dream come true and hubby's too as I finally agree to open the Gold Saving account and I almost open the options express account too. But I did not as I am not a risk taker. I want to try out options, stocks or shares many times but every time I want to plunge in the market went down. My ex-boss used to tell me, this is the best time but again I dare not take the risk. What is it goes even lower? Not that I have much to spare. You really need a lot of money to make more money.

1 comment:

Flying Lessons said...

Allow your visitors to search your website directly from their browsers. We have developed an incredible solution, which will allow you to create a small piece of code which can be placed on your website. This will allow the users to add a search plugin to their browsers - be it Firefox or Internet Explorer. So your site will be searchable directly from their browser. This means additional visitors and repeat customers. Get started now, its free for life. Browser Search Plugin

P.S. Do get back to us if you need any type of installation help.

Thanks
Rich