Monday, April 28, 2008

Back in Business

Today is Monday. I left my laptop and went out for dinner, with hopes that I will be greeted with good news from the advertiser when I returned.

The moment I stepped into my room, I saw an email of payment to my Paypal. Yes! They released my referral fee. Now I can go order my acne treatments. =)

Quickly shoot an email to the advertiser thanking for the payment and asking whether our "business" is still on.

She replied immediately asking for another list of blogs and we are surely back in business.

That sending me shouting (not so loud lar) and praising the Lord!

If anyone interested in my "business" which some of you already got your portion, leave your comment in this post and I'll get back to you on the details. =)

1 comment:

kerry said...

Me! Me! Me!...