Friday, April 11, 2008

Real Bargain for Blinds and Shades

I always thought that Blinds and Shade are one of the most expensive household items until I came across this website www.shadesshuttersblinds.com.

Do you know that those large retailers like J.C. Penneys, Home Depot, The Great Indoors, Expo stores, Lowes and other room darkening blinds outlets Discount Window Blinds prices are actually higher than the everyday prices you can find online?

Let me unfold one of their discount tricks to you. All you have to do is break out the cost for the window blinds from the cost of the measuring and installation. Many companies say they have "free" measuring and installations but those cost are added into the price of the window shades blinds.

People like me who never buy blinds before will think that I am getting a good bargain with the "free" item/services.

So if you are looking for a real bargain Faux Wood Window Blinds, Vinyl Blinds, Honeycomb Shades or any type of blind, please click away on the links I have given in this post. =)

No comments: