Thursday, February 21, 2008

Finallly, Genting Here I come

I just spend RM78.88 for a Triple Deluxe room at Theme Park Hotel. A room with one Queen size bed and a Single bed. It is the 888 Deal for 2D1N from Genting World. It comes with breakfast for two also.

This will be my first trip with my children. The last I went there was for my honeymoon. End of this month, I will go there with the result from the honeymoon. Hehehe. Nah, we did not make any baby there because hubby hibernated most of the time there. Cold weather makes him sleep, sleep and sleep.

His ideal holiday destination would be island holiday, Cancun Vacation suits him perfect but the children is not ready to be left behind for a week or two, the business too. Maybe soon when the business stables and our children are older.

No comments: