Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Company Trip

Yesterday I saw an itinerary on lady boss' table. It is all in Chinese so I figured out it must be another China vacation since her daughter is back for their semester break. I think this will be their 3rd or 4th China vacation for this year.

Sometimes I wish that they will be generous enough to part some of their money to us, the employee. We are not asking for a stay in Florida Holiday Villas which I wish they would. Just a night stay at Genting Highland or even Port Dickson will make us happy for the whole year.

I casually joke with the storekeeper that day when he asked whether we will ever have a company trip. I told him, the day that it happened, he can expect that day to be the end of the world. LOL. Knowing them for more than 8 years, it will never happen.

No comments: