Friday, November 02, 2007

Koalas and Gold Coast

Adelaide is the capital of South Australia, and is the fifth- largest city in Australia. Adelaide is sometimes referred to as the 'City of Churches'. Because from its earliest, Adelaide attracted immigrants from many non-English speaking countries, particularly German Lutherans escaping religious persecution in Germany.

If I were to visit Adelaide, the churches are not the first place that I would visit. I would love the experience mingling among the wild animals of Australia like the koala bear. We can actually do this when you visit Cleland Conservation Park. 2007 commemorates the 40th anniversary of the opening of Cleland Wildlife Park. With the theme '40 Wild Days Celebrating 40 Wild Years' there are so many even laid out for us.

Putting your nights in Adelaide is very affordable because there are some many cheap Adelaide Hotels around. Most of the Hotels in Adelaide comes with free inclusions too like welcome drink, flowers and something free meal voucher. That will sure save your spending on food.

Next stop will be Brisbane. Australia's 3rd largest city and the capital of Queensland. I don't think you will find difficulty looking for Brisbane Accommodation. If yes, look or me, I will recommend you. :)

When you are there, don't ever miss stepping foot at the Gold Coast. Just take a look at the picture. Aren't the beach beautiful?

Do you know that Air Asia is offering free flight to Gold Coast if you sign up for Citibank Credit card? I already have one, I wonder whether I can apply for another one. Free flight eh. Who don't want right? :)

No comments: