Thursday, November 01, 2007

Hairdresser

There are lots of ways to earn money. Once I wanted to become a hairdresser or a beautician. I still do. It is because I love makeovers especially through creative hair styles and make ups. At the time when I finished school, hair schools are not common here, most of them will go to Singapore to learn all about hairdressing. It was too costly for my poor dad that my dream has to be buried. I think if I were to be a hairdresser, I would be driving a luxury car now. Now much cost involve, I am just selling my skills. :)


If you have the same dream as mine and residing in US, then you might want to enroll with Regency. Regency graduates are recognized and sought after throughout the United States. I am sure you won't find any problem looking for jobs after graduating. You might even be booked before you graduate. :)

No comments: