Thursday, October 25, 2007

I Love History

I love history. Places that I visit I will surely look for their Museums and historical sites. I can't help not liking history because I live in a Historical City; Malacca where it all begins. Without Malacca, I don't think Malaysia would exist now. :)

If God were to bless me with a trip to London, I will surely try to visit the British Museum, Natural History Museum and the Victoria and Albert Museum. If time permits, I would love to visit Manchester, who knows I might even get to watch Manchester United playing. I can stay in one of Manchester Hotels when I am there.

Even Accommodation in London I do not have to worry much because I have SIL and friends living in London. If they are not available, I will just look for London Accomodation and check myself in one of the budget hotels. Now, I am just waiting for the right time to go. :)

No comments: