Saturday, October 06, 2007

Half An Hour For The Icons To Appear

For a week already, it took half an hour for one of the office computers to display the icons on the desktop. The Operation Manager tried scanning for viruses, spywares and adwares but nothing happened. We found a lot of virus and quarantine them but that does not fix the computer.

So whenever I come to the office, I will start that computer first and eat my breakfast. By the time I am done with my breakfast, the computer is ready to use. But this is not convenient if we have urgent email to send to our customers or suppliers.

I think the boss should spend some money to get the ESET NOD32 anti virus software and network security solutions. They are among the top notch anti virus solutions. I am sure the solution would be able to detect the problem. If boss not willing to spend, then we will just reformat the computer.

No comments: