Tuesday, June 26, 2007

To Save or To spend

I asked a blogger friend of mine on how she is going to spend the money earned from blogging. She told me that it will go into her vacation fund as she plans to bring her family to Europe by end of this year. Will I do the same? Spend all my months of hard work for a week of fun. Nah….I never have extras since I got married. So with this lil bit of extra, I prefer to save it for emergency use dince I don’t have any emergency fund. My emergency fund is my credit cards!

Don’t even think about Europe tour, let alone Hawaii luxury vacations. But reading about Kauai Vacation Info make me reconsider saving. Maybe I should target a sum of earning thru blogging just to pamper myself with a vacation. Preferably in Hawaii swimming, sunbathing, surfing, snorkeling, and kayaking plus hunks to admire. :)

No comments: