Saturday, June 09, 2007

Pink Evening Gown


I want to look stunning, elegant and sexy on my youngest sister wedding. I want to show them that a mother of 3 still can be sexy and elegant since I am blessed with a slim and sexy body. *ahem* :D Noticed that I chose Pink again! hehe.

Take a look at the collection of evening gowns from The Red Carpet. Aren't they simply gorgeous and stylish?

TheRedCarpet.com.au is Australia's newest online shop offering a glamorous range of quality evening dresses, bridesmaid’s dresses and wedding gowns as well as accessories. Each gown is made specifically for each client in the style, colour (36 to choose from) and size (US sizes 2-28) desired. The entire range of gowns is beautifully crafted, made of gorgeous fabrics and many with exceptional handbeading.

Looking at their beautiful wedding gowns make me wants to get married again (with the same man of course :P). Since that is not possible, anyone wants me to be their bridesmaid? Kekeke.

No comments: