Thursday, June 28, 2007

Fridge Needed

My colleague told me that Samsung Refrigerators are one of the trusted brand for refrigerators. She is using one. It has been faithfully serving her for the past ten years. Yes, durability. That is what Samsung offers. Everyone would want that right. I never buy refrigerator for my own use before so you don't ask me the brand that I am having now at home. I dunno! What I know is, the family has changed it a few years back as the old one has kaput.

If you are looking for refrigerator in your town, Krillion.com can help you search the exact store that carry the specific brand that you are looking for. Yes, Krillion has generated over 275 million pages of relevant local search results displaying local product information for major appliances in over 40,000 U.S. cities and towns that has never before been available through search engines. Yes, it's for the Americans only. :P

No comments: