Saturday, June 16, 2007

Capella's Graduate Awarded

When you hear graduates from certain university excel in their career and receive awards for their achievement, do that give you the confidence about the quality of the program offered by the university? I do.

I choose the university that I attended coz I heard many top people in the corporate world came from that university. Even the ex-deputy Prime Minister was from the university I graduated.

Recently, a master degree student from Capella University, Tammy Alexander has been awarded the 2006 FBI Director’s Community Leadership Award. Alexander is studying education with an emphasis on enrollment management at Capella, an accredited online university.

If you are keen to know more about Capella University, please visit capella.edu or call 1-888-CAPELLA (227-3552).

No comments: