Saturday, April 28, 2007

Bunk Bed


When I was in campus, the hostel I stayed provides this type of bunk bed. It is called Twin Study Loft Bunk Bed. Sleep on top and study table at the bottom. I like it so much because my study table is as wide as my bed. So much space to put my stuff. It saves a lot of room space too. I will definitely get the same for my children once they started schooling. Oh ya, you can get this bed from Homeandliving.com.

Besides bedroom furniture, they also have home furniture for the living room, dining room, home office, entertainment room, lamp and others. Some of their furniture comes with free shipping too. Check out their Monthly Special. For this month they have the 5 Piece Butcher Block Dinette Set By Coaster Furniture With Free Shipping at $299.99 only. Do visit their website and see for yourself. :D

No comments: