Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Free Love

Let me ask you a question. Will you pay to get the chance to meet someone new, make friends or even a life partner? Some will, some will not. It will sound so desperate right if you tell you tell someone, “I am paying so and so, so that they can get me hook up with someone.”

I have an uncle (40++ years old) who paid a matchmaker agency $18k to get him a wife. Even before he registers their marriage, the lady insisted to go home. He has to let her go. Imagine the heartache he had to go thru. No wife and no money too.

I got good news for you. Keep your money. Sign up with JustSayHi. A truly 100% free online dating service with no credit card required. No frills and no risk. You won’t loose a cent if no one wants you. There are so many others to choose from. I heard they are better that Plentyoffish.
Meet thousands of fun, attractive, men and women totally FREE online dating site.

No comments: