Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Good legal firm

I myself, never like lawyers. Maybe due to the tv shows. They gave me negative impression about them. Anyhow, no matter how much I don't like them, I am married to one!!! My husband was a practicing lawyer before he answered God's calling into full time ministry. At times, I still need his legal background to advice me with legal matters in my office. No matter how much we don't like them; there will come a point in time where we need them.

Since my husband was a lawyer, colleague and friends often ask for recommendation on which legal firm should they go to. If you are in New York, Connecticut or New Jersey, one law firm that you might want to consider is Simmons Jannace & Stagg. They started as a litigation firm about 10 years ago focusing on commercial and general liability litigation, the firm have emerged as a highly respected full service law firm. That means they do cover a wide variety of legal matters such as labor and employment, arbitrations and litigation, securities law, banking and consumer litigation, real estate, zoning and land use, municipal law and even environmental law. Several of the largest companies in the world are their clients. Even though they have big clients they also cater to "small" clients. Clients turn to them because they listen to their needs and always put their client's interests first.

No comments: