Friday, January 10, 2014

New Year Spring Cleaning

New Year is here and Chinese New Year is at the end of this month. I started a mini spring cleaning last week. Minimizing the amount of stuff in the store cum toy room. The room has always been neat and tidy until my youngest BIL did some spring cleaning in the dining hall and dumb everything into the storeroom. Yes, like really dumb...not arranging them neatly. Everything was all over the place and being stepped on when one need to look for their stuff. I did a lot of throwing. Most of them are toys which were given to my kids which have already broken. There were some hardware tool which we can't use because hubby was not around when I bought these. Wrong size! Anyway, the storeroom looks more pleasing to the eyes now and we found a few of our "lost" items.

No comments: