Sunday, April 22, 2012

My Mad Men season premiere party

Guest post written by Heather Longman

 I really love to put on a great party and I think that I accomplished that with my party for Mad Men's first episode back this new season. A lot of my friends are into Mad Men, some of them at my urging that caught up during such the long break since last season. Plus, I love to throw parties so it seems like the perfect occasion to celebrate.

 I spent some time planning retro refreshments and a drink. When I was looking up some of that stuff I saw something on debtsettlementfamily.com/ and after I read through it some I decided to use it to help settle my debt.

I mixed some really tasty period cocktails fro the Mad Men premiere and I also had my friends contribute to refreshments. Did I also mention that we dressed up? Because we did, which made the party even more fun! I think it's safe to say that everyone had a really great time and those in attendance who didn't watch the show before have definitely become addicted to it since then.

No comments: