Wednesday, January 18, 2012

My sister

I appreciate the guest post, Jewel Rodgers

My sister and I have never gotten along as well as I’d like for us to, if we’re being honest. I love her to death but she’s really headstrong and I have a really hard time being okay with that – when she gets argumentative with me I always argue back which isn’t always the best idea. I recently got Hughesnet at home and it’s actually been really nice – we’ve found that we’re able to email with each other and do it totally civilly. I think it has something to do with the fact that we can’t really argue via email – there’s no interrupting each other or anything like that! I love my sister so much but she and I have always sort of been like oil and water. Most of the time we’re good but when we’re bad we’re really, really bad so it’s worth avoiding at all costs if that’s an option, you know what I mean! It’s not fun for anyone when we’re fighting about something.

No comments: