Saturday, December 17, 2011

iPhone app

Posted by Heriberto Fuentes

My sister and her husband recently switched cable companies and I think they are pleased with their decision to switch. My sister was really excited when she found out that she could get an app on her phone that allowed her to control her DVR when she was not at home. I was jealous of this until I found out that I could get the same app on my phone for Expert Satellite. I think it will be really useful. There have been several times in the past that I have forgotten to set the DVR to record a show or hear about a show that is on while I am not at home that I want to record. Now I can use my phone to control the DVR. My husband thinks that it is a little much to need that much control over the television. However, I guarantee that he will be asking to use my phone to set up the recording of some football games when he forgets to record them at home. I probably will let him, although I am never looking for a way to let him watch more football.

No comments: