Saturday, August 20, 2011

Taking the job

Guest post written by my buddy Bernardo Graham

When I decided to take the job here in Texas I didn’t even really think about what it would mean for my quality of life. All I saw was a huge promotion and a raise so I accepted without even thinking twice! Anyway, now that I’m down here I’ve got some adjusting to do mostly because I don’t know a thing about living in the South. I found a great little townhome that I hooked up with satellite TV and shopelectricityratestexas.com energy packages and I’m ready now to go out and really start making some friends. I wish I had thought to contact some people I knew before I came down here but it turns out I’m on my own and I guess I’m okay with that. There are always plusses and minuses to every situation so if I just keep my head up I’m sure I’ll come through this one with flying colors eventually! Texas is great if I can just get used to it!