Saturday, December 04, 2010

Golf Vacation

Today, my children are supposed to go with their aunt up to Cameron Highland for a short holiday. Unfortunately the plan was cancelled last minute due to wedding invitation! Oh well, looks like I have to bring them for a holiday. I thought can save some money by letting them follow their aunt then I can save up for Myrtle Beach hotel.

It will be nice if we can have golf too instead of just swimming during the vacation. I need to practice my swing which I have not done for years. At http://www.horizonmyrtlebeach.com I might get good bargain for a golf vacation.

As always, I must read what others got to say about the hotels before I make my booking. That will be my homework this week; reading about Myrtle Beach best hotels then pick the best that suits my family's need.