Thursday, December 16, 2010

Bathroom Leakage

One after another. We just spent more than 7k to renovate our wet kitchen and changed the roofing too. Soon it will be the bathroom roofing and if God blesses us with extra income, I would love to have another bathroom to be attached to my existing bedroom. I want a bathtub in it so that I relax and de-stress in a bubble bath after a tiring day with the kids and household chores. Even better if I can afford a jacuzzi bathroom suite like the one I saw at www.betterbathrooms.com.

Before investing in such an expensive luxury, I would love to hear what others who have been using the same product got to say about it. Happy to know that at Better Bathrooms, they provide reviews of their products from their customers and also independent review sites such as Trust Pilot and Google.

Apart from reviews, good pricing and excellent services must be taken into consideration too. As customers, we will always look for better prices and better services on top of quality products. All these you can get from Better Bathrooms. To those who have means, do check out the website for Better Bathrooms set. I am sure you will be impressed by their collections.

No comments: