Monday, November 15, 2010

From Carpet to Tile

I used to place carpets in my room when I was single. Once I got married and planned to have children, that was the first thing that I throw out my room. I can't stand the smell of urine which was left overnight. Even with the help of urine odor removal carpet austin, without direct sunlight, I doubt the odor can be eliminated 100%.

Then there's the stain when the older kids spill their cocoa drinks, orange juice, and worst when they vomited on my carpet. Thank God with the stain and odor removal austin, these problem can be solved but it will cost more money in the long run.

So we decided to tile our whole room. With tile cleaning tips austin, our room is stainless and odorless unless when I farted! LOL. No worries, the smell will be gone in seconds coz we have an exhaust fan in the room. kekekeke.