Saturday, January 03, 2009

Money Found!

I really can't sleep that night. As hubby was snoring away, I was up and on my laptop blogging away because I can't sleep. My mind can't stop thinking about the extra cash that I need to find within a short period of time. I only managed to sleep after 3am but woke up at 4.30am to attend to my kids' needs.

Woke up at 9am on that Friday to do some errands and resorted to only pay the minimum payment of my other credit card; meaning I have to pay interest to the credit card company which I hate doing so. I have an option of borrowing from a friend but as much as possible, I try not to trouble others.

On the way home, suddenly I heard this voice, "Hey, what about your children's savings account?" Oh ya! I had forgotten about it. I am sure they won't mind me borrowing their savings for a lil while. Furthermore, those are my money too. =)

Problem solved.

I slept like a baby that afternoon!

No comments: