Thursday, August 14, 2008

Not Ashamed to be Imperfect

I'd hate to be your kid - learning is not much fun when you're crap scared.


I got this comment on my post about teaching my 2nd girl to recognise the alphabets.

I don't mind receiving negative comments if the website belongs to a blogger. If the comment is from a website that just wanna advertiser his business website, sorry lar I will delete the comment.

And 2ndly, you are not in my shoe. I wonder whether he even have a child of his own.

3rdly, don't just kutuk, give suggestion or good idea on how can I improve my teaching style. I write because I need suggestion not condemnation.

I know not many mothers would reveal their weakness. They blog about the good things that happened and readers would have this idea that everything is perfect for them.

That is not my style. I am not ashamed to tell the world that I am not a perfect mommy.

No comments: