Friday, August 15, 2008

MP3 to WAV Converter

I always come across cool video presentation in the web. People create their own video and added in superb beautiful audio sound that makes the video presentation looks so interesting. I tried doing it once, putting a video of myself playing with my children and tried adding in some music to it. I want to make it looks funny but somehow I have difficulties in finding the right and suitable audio.

There are many songs and music that I can find in the web but most of them are in MP3 form. For my particular project, I would need to add in a WAV type of sound. In order to do this I have to have a good and reliable MP3 to WAV converter.

There are so many converters out there and Blaze Media Pro is one of them. It is a powerful all-in-one multimedia application that offers conversion, ripping, editing, recording, burning, playback, and much more. Check them out. :D



No comments: