Saturday, August 09, 2008

Mommy Bloggers went to Disney World

Two of my blogger friends just came back from Disney World. They really got money to splash. I wonder whether they get the discount Disney World tickets online. Maybe they did because they told me they did not spend so much on this trip. They even plan to go again next year!

How I wish I am in their shoes. Blessed with good employee that really takes care of their welfare. One of them can save so much every month because the car she drives provided by the company, petrol can claim, road tax & insurance and maintenance paid by the company too and lunch is provided by the company for free. She is no director or manager. She is just the Admin Exec.

If my ex-employee where to do the same, I would be joining them to Disney World already.

No comments: