Thursday, August 21, 2008

Got Rejected by TLA

After all this while, I decided to sign up for TLA after a friend told me that the money is good. It is slow but it picks up as the month goes by.

Unfortunately, this is what I got from them.

Your inventory was declined
Hello Michelle Soo,

We are sorry but the inventory you have suggested http://michemaylee.liquidblade.com has been declined at this time. The main reasons inventory is declined is:

Site rejected due to limited link popularity.
-The website does not have enough link popularity.
-The website does not have enough traffic.
-The website is currently selling text link ads.

Not enough link pop??? I doubt. That blog used to be at PR4 before it got smacked by G due to paid post.

Not enough traffic? That I may agree too. Average of 50 visitors a day only. :(

Selling TLA? Did you see any double lines in some words in my post?

No comments: