Friday, August 22, 2008

Apply Credit Card Online; No More through Fax

Ahhhhh...credit cards. What would I do without them? Since I got my first credit card right after I graduated, I never leave home without one. Going out without a credit card is like going out without a purse. That is because I seldom keep much cash in my purse. (psst...I don't have much cash either! hehe)

When I applied for my first credit card, it was all done through fax and telephone call.It not only cost extra expenses for the credit card provider but it takes a lot of my time too. They called, I agreed, they faxed the form, I filled the form; form not clear, I have to call them to clarify, I faxed the form, they called to verify and I waited and waited and waited. If I am not mistaken, it takes a month before I received the credit card.

Almost 10 years later, credit card can be applied online through website like Credit-Land.com. We have so many credit cards to choose from so many providers. All our questions about credit card are just a click away. Online application takes minutes and approval within a few days. Then we can start swiping and enjoy the rewards they offered.

No comments: