Friday, July 25, 2008

Personalized Pillows as Wedding Favor

This weekend we will be attending yet another of hubby’s cousin wedding. The whole family is invited for the wedding dinner. As usual for the Chinese custom, even though that hubby’s cousin is mixed; Chindian who is going to be married to a Singh, we still give Angpow as a wedding gift.

But there is something new in the wedding culture here, many has started giving out wedding favors. We, the guess love receiving gifts too. Maybe those who can afford it, can print personalized pillows of the bride and bridegroom to give as wedding favor. I heard that photo pillows is making its way into the US market.

I would love to have this kind of custom pillows and I want photo of Angelina Jolie to be on it! Yes! I am a big fan of Angelina Jolie. A mother of 3 plus 3 and yet still slim and fit. She is my motivation to stay slim. :D

No comments: