Branding that comes with good design and exceptional quality; consumer will be willing to pay for the price. Just take a look at us; we decided to look for branded backpack after a no brand FOC backpack gave way due to its poor quality. We are prepared to pay 5 times more the price of a no brand backpack because we know that the well known brand, Reebok comes with quality. How did we know that Reebok is a good brand? Because it is much publicized. The company is willing to spend money to promote the brand.
This is where company such as Brand Identity Guru comes in the picture. They will deliver a fully integrated marketing communications program for the company and its brands. To do that they will conduct a brand audit and analysis of your brand identity and brand image; review all corporate and marketing communications, internal and external.
They even conduct a workshop called the “Pump Up Your Brand” whereby you will be equipped with below knowledge.
• Knowing what Brand really is, how it works and why it’s so important.
• A first draft of your brand identity road map - a compelling description of your brand and the key sales messages associated with your brand.
• Consensus to the questions: Who are we? What do we do? Who do we do it for? How do we position ourselves relative to the competition?
• A road map for strategically communicating your brand in the most succinct and persuasive manner possible.
• A foundation for implementing and using your brand identity.
• Internal input needed to conduct market research with your target audiences in order to validate the brand identity.
So, don’t grumble and sulk when your product does not sell. Think B.I.G.