Saturday, April 05, 2008

Maid Medical Expenses 1: Vaginitis

She has Vaginitis recently. Dunno what's that???

From Wiki:

Vaginitis is an inflammation of the vaginal mucosa and often associated with an irritation or infection of the vulva leading to vulvovaginitis. It is a common problem. A woman with this condition may have itching or burning and may notice a discharge. In general, these are symptoms of vaginitis:

* irritation and/or itching of the genital area
* inflammation (irritation, redness, and swelling caused by the presence of extra immune cells) of the labia majora, labia minora, or perineal area
* vaginal discharge
* foul vaginal odor
* discomfort or burning when urinating
* pain/irritation with sexual intercourse


I think recently it has been raining and she wears her damp panties even though I bought 3 new pairs for her before the CNY. MIL and I even gave her new towels; she kept them. I think arh, I will need to ransack her closet and throw away all her old panties and towel.

I may sound cruel but I am not going to pay RM39 again when her pot pot got itchy again!!!

No comments: