Saturday, March 08, 2008

I Got My $20 Royalty

So relieved to see the above message after I submitted my claim. Yesterday, I kept getting the message saying

"Thanks for volunteering. Although there is no royalty involved with this conversation, we really appreciate your contribution."

I was like, "Hello, since when I volunteered?" It is stated that I will get $20 Royalty if my conversation got selected. For that, I shooed away my children but one sat on my lap as I was typing the post. hehehe.

So now, can you please click on conversation box and let me earn USD5 for referral. :D

1 comment:

Health Freak Mommy said...

Wah, such high payout. I want to write this op too but I've written one from 3P this week. I wonder if I can still write again. Let me see, if I hv the time, I'll write it today and I'll def click on yours so u can get ur $5 referral fee ok?