Thursday, March 27, 2008

Downloading Heroes

I thought my laptop got virus attack. Since last night loading is super slow. It take more than 10 minute for a website to load and some can't even load! The same happened this morning. Since I have auto virus scan, I tried defragmenting my drive. Still the same.

This afternoon, the same too so I thought it must be the Streamyx line. To confirm, I switch on hubby's pc which is already switched on. So I ended up shutting down the computer.

Then the pages on my laptop started to load as usual. FAST. It didn't come across to me that it has something to do with hubby's pc until this evening when I complaint to him about it.

He told me that he is downloading heroes. No wonder slow. So now, the downloading is put on hold till I am asleep. :)

No comments: