Friday, February 29, 2008

Computer Spy

Have your children started using the computer and internet? Mine have but I am restricting their usage because most of the time I am not around when they are at the computer. Do not know what they learn or click or even type there. The internet is not a safe place especially for teenager with raging hormones.

I just found out a way to track what others did on your computer when you are not looking. Have you heard of Family Keylogger?

I read that it the program will let you monitor what others type on your computer when you are not around. The Family Keylogger will record every words type and save it to a text file. They user don’t even realized that they are being spied. It will also track the launch of applications, sent emails, visited websites, and save information typed in the forms.

I sure hope my boss don’t know about this program. If not no more blogging or chatting with my fellow blogger mommies in the office. But then, this program is excellence if your computer always hangs and whatever you have typed did their disappearing act. With Family Keylogger installed, you'll be able to regain the text you have typed up to the moment when your computer hangs. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

> you'll be able to regain the text you have typed up to the moment when your computer hangs

I like this feature. But now pc hangs not so often.