Thursday, January 24, 2008

Say No to Tonnes of Homework, Study Online

Yesterday one of my company's dealers came. We were chatting about the amount of homework that Chinese primary school goers have to do. He mentioned that apart from the tonnes of homework, come February, all of them will have attend another 2 hours of extra class; not to do their homework but study some more and I'm sure there will be more homework.

If the same is practiced by the school that I will be sending my children to, I will definitely take them out from school and homeschool them. I don't have to worry about higher education. Nowadays we have a lot of universities offering online degrees. I want them to enjoy schooling. Not do home work all the time!

“This blog post was based on information provided by Blogitive. For more information, please visit Blogitive.com.”

No comments: