Thursday, January 10, 2008

No More Lying For The Company

I have a confession to make.

I had it. I am not going to lie for the bosses anymore. Normally when they tell me to lie to the customer or supplier about something, I will try not too but sometimes I can't.

Most of the time when you lie you have to give the reason right? The reason is the lie. So normally I will tell the customer, "Sorry bla bla bla but I don't actually know the reason behind it."

Yesterday my boss ask me to lie again. Told me to tell the auditor that the OM informed him the wrong date of audit so he booked his flight on the audit day already.

The truth is he purposely arranged for a meeting oversea on that day to escape the audit.

Last year the auditor already sounded the boss that when he is not presence during the audit, it shows his lack of commitment in the quality system.

And this year, he is doing it again because he is shameful to face the auditor because he knows our system sucks and he also don't want to spend extra to send any of us for training.

I am counting my days now to get away from all this mess.

No comments: