Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Dishwasher Reviews and Ratings

When I need to spend big money, I will surely hunt for the product reviews and compare the prices. I need to get the best out of my hard earn money. Recently I was thinking of getting a dishwasher. It is not so common here but with 3 kids under 5 years old, either you get a dishwasher or you see the dishes piling in the sink.

I was looking for dishwasher product reviews as there are many brands in the market. Instead of getting the reviews, I even got the dishwasher rating from Wise.com. The dishwasher rating in Wise.com is called Wiserank. The higher the rank is, the more recommended the brand is. I will surely visit this site often, maybe the dishwasher rating will change as more people leaving their comments behind or when I need to get something else beside dishwasher.

No comments: