Friday, November 23, 2007

Recertification Audit in January

Oh No! My plan to escape the ISO audit next year tak kesampaian!!! I just receive the notification letter from SIRIM informing us that the audit will be on the 14th and 15th of January 2008. The same auditor as last 3 years plus an assistant auditor will be coming too.

This is going to be a crucial audit. It will determine whether the company will still receive the certification or not. However it is less than 2 months to the audit and we have not even have our internal audit! The boss is asking me to request them to postpone till March.

I don't think that's possible because our certification valid till February 14, 2008. Furthermore the OM has just resigned. Everything is in a mess now. How I wish I can resign now! Padan Muka Dia! :P

No comments: